Everyone knows you can make small changes to your life over time.
But what if you don’t want to wait?
If you’re either:
- A super high achiever that wants it all NOW, or
- You’re so dis-satisfied with areas of your life and want massive change NOW
Then the strategy that gets you quick and massive results needs to be vastly different.
For example, if you want to totally transform your health and weight, eating 1 less Tim Tam a night won’t do it.
Here are the 3 things you will need…
1. A Moment of Clarity
Everyone is so busy these days, it’s no wonder they call it the “rat race”. But if you spend all your time with your head down working, how will you ever see the BIGGER PICTURE?
And if you never see the bigger picture, you’re doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past. You can easily spend months, years (and an entire lifetime) caught up in the “busy-ness” of life.
Instead of running around in the rat race, we need to take an elevated step back to get a bird’s eye view of our lives. As Michael Gerber (author of “The E-Myth”) famously said “Work ON your business, not IN your business”.
“Work ON your life not IN your life”
So ask yourself this, when was the last time you INVESTED time into working “ON your life, not IN your life”? Schedule a block of at least 15 minutes to do that now. Only 15 minutes I hear you say? Yes, just to start with. You can always increase it later.
During this time, sit in a quiet space and tune into what you desire the most. It helps to ask these 3 questions:
- What does my ideal life look like in 3 years time?
- What do I need to START doing more of now?
- What do I need to STOP doing now?
2. A Moment of Significance
Have you heard of people making radical changes in their lives AFTER having a significant emotional event like a heart attack or car accident?
But even though you intellectually know about these stories, they are not enough to make a permanent change on you are they?
You don’t need to wait for those things to happen to you to make big changes in your life. You can replicate them by asking yourself these questions:
- In 10 years time, how will I feel if I haven’t changed anything?
- How will this affect my relationships, emotions, career, health, finances or [insert any important area of your life here]?
3. Massive Action
Thinking is not enough, because “Life Rewards Action”.
Now that you have a lot of thoughts and feelings about your life, it’s time to turn them into results.
- Schedule all the action steps you want to take into your calendar (Notice we aren’t writing them down on some piece of paper to be forgotten about)
- Then complete these action steps!
Aligning the Head, Heart & Hand
The above process works because they are in the order needed to create change:
- Head (your thoughts, your moment of clarity)
- Heart (your feelings, your moment of significance)
- Hand (your actions, your massive actions!)
Accelerating the process
We know that doing this at home MAY have some problems:
- You won’t block out regular time
- You won’t generate enough emotion to impact your subconscious mind
- You won’t do it right and will have unanswered questions
That’s why we created a special event for you called “The Turning Point Intensive“. It will also accelerate your progress massively.
if you’re in Australia, we recommend you check it out now because it’s 2 days jam packed with processes. Best of all, tickets are free when you click this link:
We hope you implement this and remember it’s about aligning your head, heart and hand.
By Benjamin Harvey